NECESSITIES BEING FREE COULD SAVE MANY

NECESSITIES BEING FREE COULD SAVE MANY
Google

Basic necessities are things everyone is required to purchase. People need the basics to live, but should they be responsible for purchasing them?

Basic necessities should be free everywhere you go.

Many people face conflict due to the fact that they can’t afford the things they need to live. Deaths across the world increase yearly over not having necessities. Things such as basic clothing, water, menstrual cycle products, toothpaste, etc should be given to us. According to CBS News, “Four in 10 Americans are struggling to pay for their basic needs such as groceries or housing.” Almost half of our country is struggling to survive. 

Others believe that necessities deserve to be purchased. Although some people can afford them, others can’t. Nobody should face stress by not being able to afford necessities. 

Businesses need to make changes in the pricing of their necessities. People shouldn’t be struggling to meet their basic needs. Necessities are priced way too high, making it difficult for some families to survive. 

Necessities are things people need, not want. People shouldn’t have to pay for things they didn’t choose to need. No one deserves to struggle over things they need to survive.