EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR SUNSCREEN

EVERYONE SHOULD WEAR SUNSCREEN
Google

Since summer is coming up and swimming season is among us, sunscreen should be a big part of your morning routine. But does it do anything? 

Sunscreen should be used daily. 

Many people love to lay out in the sun and get tan when the UV is high without any sunscreen on to reach a darker tan. A big argument is that sunscreen prevents you from getting tan all together. Well, this isn’t true. According to Project Sunscreen, it states, “Products with higher SPF ratings allow your skin to be exposed to the sun for longer periods of time before developing a sunburn.” This clearly states that sunscreen provides protection against burn, not tan. 

Now, many will say that sunscreen should only be used when you’re trying to avoid getting tan or burnt all together. Well, sunscreen is a very important product that should be used daily. Sunscreen not only protects you from getting burnt, but it also protects you from skin cancer, wrinkles, and much more. 

Using sunscreen daily will provide you with protection from harsh UV rays that can cause much worse than a burn. Skin cancer is very common, and its main cause is exposure to the sun. Taking extra precaution in the morning or before laying out can save your skin.  

Nobody likes getting super burnt, but everyone loves to tan, so using sunscreen will help you achieve this while staying protected. Making this a normal habit will save you from years of wrinkles and skin cancer.