“THE NOTEBOOK” WRITES PERFECT LOVE STORY

“The Notebook” was released in theaters on June 25, 2004.

The movie, “The Notebook,” is written about a young couple by the names of Allie (Rachel Mcadams) and Noah (Ryan Gosling) who fall in love. This couple goes through many tough spots in their relationship. They eventually have to end up separating as their relationship was forbidden to Allie’s parents, but, after a long 14 years of separation, they ultimately find their way back to each other and grow old together.

One amazing part of this movie is the plot. The movie makes the audience feel sad, happy, excited, stressed, and every other emotion possible. The heart-wrenching and intriguing plot to the movie is what keeps the watchers invested. Noah builds Allie’s dream house for her while they are apart, and when Allie finally returns with her new fiance, Lon (James Marsden), she finds the house. Allie someday ends up leaving Lon for her first love, Noah.

Another outstanding piece of “The Notebook” is Noah and Allie’s dance. After their first date, Noah convinces Allie to take one dance with him in the street. After Allie finally agrees, they share a dance in the middle of the street. In this scene, the audience can see the depths of their love. The dance scene is a very touching and romantic scene that anybody could get butterflies watching.

Overall, this movie deserves a 5/5 because of the scenes and the plot.