“FINDING DORY” NEVER GAVE UP

Google

“Finding Dory” is a disney movie following the “Finding Nemo” movie that was made before it. Most people know of “Finding Nemo,” and it became a really big movie, so they decided to continue it by showing Dory’s background. This movie’s storyline is really good, especially since it is based off of another movie.

This Disney hit is a 1 hour and 37 minute long movie 0f Dory’s adventure in finding her family again. It was released on June 17, 2016 and was loved by many different kinds of people. Nemo and Marlin (Nemo’s dad) help Dory get to where she thinks her parents might be. They end up losing her but are still dedicated to finding her and helping her get back to her family. Dory has short-term memory loss and lost her family at a very young age. One day she starts to remember random memories about her family and sets out on the adventure to find them and reunite with them again. Along the way, she meets her old friend, Destiny the whale shark and Hank, the octopus, which she promises a tag to so he can be shipped out of the aquarium, but he ends up liking Dory too much to leave. This is a great movie about friendship, perseverance and the power of never giving up.

The storyline of “Finding Dory” is very unique. There are a lot of twists and turns throughout Dory’s adventure in finding her family again. Even as an adult or a teen, when you watch a movie like this you don’t want to turn it off half way. You are going to want to finish the movie because it’s so interesting. Nemo and Marlin are looking for Dory, and Dory is looking for her family. Both sides mix into each other, but it’s like two stories in one which makes it even better.

Another thing about the “Finding Dory” movie is the message it sends. The message “Finding Dory” sends off is, “courage and perseverance for those with disabilities and never giving up.” This is an important topic for many groups of people which is why this movie is good. The big audience that this movie reaches is important for the industry of both the movies “Finding Nemo” and “Finding Dory.”

Overall, this movie is rated for anyone who loves Disney and wants a quick interesting movie to watch. It is rated a 10/10.