SIA DROPS ORIGINAL TRACK

Google

Sia dropped a track named “Original” four years ago. The track made itself known by being featured in a motion picture, “Dolittle.”

The song was released on January 10th, 2020 upon the release of “Dolittle.” The song’s genre falls into the pop side of music. The song is 3 minutes and 34 seconds long. The song features a message that symbolizes one’s full acceptance of being themselves. As for the song itself, it is a medium-paced song that features an atmosphere that expresses uniqueness.

The message in the song expresses the acceptance of someone being completely themselves. The medium yet gentle paced rhythm impacts the meaning of the song furthermore. Words like, “original” or lyrics like, “I won’t change myself when they tell me, ‘no’” pinpoints the meaning and message within the song. These lyrics are featured in the chorus which adds towards the acceptance message.

As for the song itself, the song was made by four people. Those people being Sia Furler, Sean Douglas, Jesse Shatkin and Chris Gehringer. Sia, Douglas and Shatkin were in charge of songwriting. Shatkin produced the song while Gehringer was the studio personnel. With the collaboration of these four people, the song, “Orignal,” was able to be released and flew into the theaters.

This song is a 5/5 recommendation. People interested in pop or even the singer herself should give this song a listen.