“THE FLORIDA PROJECT” REACHES OUT TO AUDIENCE

Google

“The Florida Project” was released on October 6, 2017. This movie is set in the summertime. It takes place in and around the Magic Castle Inn & Suites, a low-budget motel in Kissimmee, Florida.

The movie stars Brooklynn Prince as Moonee, Willem Dafoe as Bobby Hicks (the motel owner), Bria Vinaite as Halley and many more. The movie is based on a 6-year-old girl named Moonee and her mom, Halley. This movie is mostly about a young mom with a daughter that gets into a lot of trouble. Her mom is troubled as well. Moonee is surrounded by violence. Her mom tries the best she can to raise her, but Moonee eventually gets almost taken away by CPS, which is still unknown who called CPS, although Bobby seems like the main culprit. In the ending, she runs away, goes to her friend’s house, and ends up at Disney World. Even though we know that is not what really happened, the true ending isn’t shown. Many think she got hit by a car or CPS caught up with her.

The acting is amazing in this movie. It genuinely feels real. It’s put together amazingly, and it gets into detail about how it is growing up in a harsh reality. It gives you a sense of how much dedication was put into this movie. The acting surely adds to the movie in a positive way.

The filming is pretty good as well. The filming also goes into detail about growing up in certain ways. It’s put together very well. The way it is filmed really adds to the theme of the movie.

Overall, the movie is very well put together, and it goes into a lot of detail. It’s very relatable to kids with troubled parents who grew up that way, and it speaks out to troubled kids as well.