MINNO GIVES INSIGHT ON SENIOR CLASS

Ava Pokopatz
Morgan Minno is the Senior Class President.

Morgan Minno is a senior at Struthers High School. 

Minno is the Senior Class President at Struthers High School. She enjoys her role because she loves helping other students be the best versions of themselves. Her favorite part is planning out different activities and events for the school. For example, Minno’s favorite event she held this year was the Senior Sunrise. She’s proud she was able to get all the seniors there that early in the morning. 

The class president states her favorite part of her role. 

“Being able to take action into what students want to do is so special, and once it is enforced, makes the environment of the school more positive,” says Minno.

On top of being the class president, Minno still maintains a 3.7 GPA, works at Chick-fil-A and plays softball. She says that when it comes to work and school, she’s always been good at maintaining those. When it comes to other priorities, Minno’s strategy is to not stress herself out and to get the work done when she gets it. 

Minno lives in the moment, but she does already have plans for the future, both personally and for the Class of 2024. 

“I always have ideas in my mind on things I want to do during the year. With everything I am involved in, I try to take things slow and not think too much in the future,” says Minno. 

The class president’s future plans are to attend Youngstown State University to major in nursing in hopes to become an RN/pediatric nurse. As much as Minno is looking forward to pursuing something she loves, she is sad to see graduation is not too far away. Minno may not be ready to graduate, but she feels it will be a surreal experience doing something new. 

Excited to see what the future holds, Minno is ready for her commencement speech. 

“I have an idea on what to do for it, but all I know is that it will be pretty easy talking about the Class of 2024,” says the Class President.