ZACHAR GIVES INSIGHT ON FRENCH CLUB

Ava Pokopatz
Ms. Zachar is in charge of the French Club.

Struthers High School French Teacher and French Club Advisor Zachar has been planning activities for her French Club members to participate in for two years.

Zachar works with club officers to brainstorm ideas and schedule events. There are usually 1-2 events every quarter. These can include: craft nights, movie nights, crepe days, cafe days, and Mardi Gras parties.

Due to these circumstances, Zachar is well-acquainted with her members. She appreciates their participation in the activities she and her club officers planned.

Considering these details, Zachar describes her favorite and least favorite parts of planning these events in respecting her members.

“My favorite parts are the events themselves–especially seeing everyone enjoy new foods/music; my least favorite parts are trying to schedule events–the students are so busy it’s almost impossible to schedule events that every single member will be able to attend,” says Zachar.

Preparing events to fit in with different schedules can be quite a hassle. Regardless, Zachar loves partaking as the French Club advisor and she hopes to influence her club members to learn more about the French language and their cultures and people. She influences such things due to her interests in them. She loves and finds it her passion to broaden your minds to many new possibilities with learning languages and cultures, so much so that it influences how she runs her classes and French Club activities.

Furthermore, Zachar organizes French Club in remembrance of its legacy before her appearance at Struthers High School, leading to her discovery announced by her students.

In recognition for activities she held in the past, Zachar answers concerns over her overall background as a samaritan for those activities.

“While I completed my graduate studies, I taught an 1100 French course (like a French 1 class) that came with an extracurricular French conversation group, which I led. At my previous high school, I led a French Club and their chapter of the National Honor Society,” says Zachar.

Zachar honors learning more about the French language, cultures and people. She influences her interests into other French Club members to study and observe her knowledge about these ideas. She supports her members, although preparing for scheduling could be a hassle. However, this isn’t her first time as a club advisor as she was a French Club advisor for a school before entering Struthers. Zachar is worthy of being a fantastic French Club advisor and her honorship for French knowledge is incomprehensible to understand.