RAIDERS STRIVE TO IMPROVE OFF-SEASON

RAIDERS STRIVE TO IMPROVE OFF-SEASON

The Las Vegas Raiders are looking forward to adding pieces to their team that can make a difference in their system.

The NFL draft is coming up and there are plenty of talented players coming out of this draft and the Raiders can be looking for a franchise player.

The season is over, and this is the time to rebuild the system the way they would like to.

Antonio Pierce, the Raiders head coach, was at the NFL combine, scouting who can be the next Raider.

“I just want a leader. I just want a guy who can compete and lead the Raiders the right way,” says Pierce.

Coach Pierce is ready for the season, and he is determined to have the best athletes on the field at all times.

“I want a guy who is not afraid of a challenge because it’s a big challenge that we have in front of us, also because of the divisional rivals being the champs once again,” says Pierce.

This is the right move that the Raiders need because it is time to actually fight for a spot and have competition.

“You know what you’ve got to deal with each and every year as long as the best quarterback is in your division,” says Pierce.

Everyone needs to be aware that the Raiders are not looking to be first round exits.

This team will do whatever it takes to be the best in their division and hold the Lombardi trophy.

This will be a solid season for the Raiders as long as they keep focused and stay locked in.