BENGALS MAKE MOVES DURING OFF-SEASON

BENGALS MAKE MOVES DURING OFF-SEASON

The Bengals season did not turn out as expected, so they look to make big moves this off-season. 

This is a big off-season in Cincinnati. 

To start this off-season, the Bengals franchise tagged Tee Higgins, one of their biggest stars. This allows them to have him for at least one season longer. 

“The move positions the Bengals to retain Higgins for at least one more season. Should the two sides fail to come to a long-term agreement before July 15, Higgins will be restricted to a one-year deal with the club worth $21.816 million,” says ESPN.

The Bengals need a couple of positions that need to be filled this off-season, and one of the big ones is offensive tackle. 

The Bengals are going to lose a big part of their offense line. 

“Starting offensive tackle Jonah Williams is going to hit free agency and if he leaves, this is going to be the top spot to find a starter whether it’s via the draft or free agency,” says Draft Wire.

The Bengals are drafting in the middle of the pack this year, which gives them a chance to draft a good prospect.

The Bengals have the 18th pick and are drafting in the middle of the pack. 

“Cincinnati will own the 18th overall pick in the 2024 NFL Draft after beating the Cleveland Browns. They finished with a 9-8 record, meaning they’ll be the last non-playoff team to make their pick in the draft,” says Stripe Hype.