CAVALIERS MAINTAIN GOOD SEASON

CAVALIERS MAINTAIN GOOD SEASON

The Cavaliers have been having a good season so far. They are 3rd in the Eastern conference with a record of 41-24. 

People are saying that this season could be Cleveland’s first real shot at a championship since Lebron James was with them.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are the hottest team in the NBA at the moment, and some observers around the league are starting to believe that they can be real threats in the playoffs this season after a disappointing result last year,” says Mike Battaglino.

The Cavaliers just had a really good game against the Celtics. They were down the entire game, until they got to the 4th quarter. In the fourth quarter. The Cavaliers outscored the Celtics by a lot, causing them to comeback from a 22 point deficit and winning the game 104-105.

This is the biggest 4th quarter comeback in the league’s history. 

“The Cavs overcame a 22-point deficit in the final period, the biggest fourth-quarter comeback in franchise history,” says Tom Withers.

The Cavaliers have a good lineup with Donovan Mitchell, Darius Garland and Jaret Allen. In the 4th quarter of the Cavs versus Celtics game, Dean Wade had 5 3-pointers and a total of 20 points, outsourcing the Celtics’ score in the 4th quarter. 

People are talking about how Donovan Mitchell will play a role in the NBA in the future. Donovan is only focused on the present and not how he will be in the future. 

“Cleveland Cavaliers guard Donovan Mitchell just wants to focus on the present, with thoughts of the future being currently irrelevant,” says Jack Murray.