HUMAN EXPERIMENTS IN NATURE DON’T MAKE GREAT MIX

Google

“Rampage” is a science fiction film based on its giant creatures going chaotic with their inhumane sizes and then destroying cities and places. It is known for its entertaining and action-packed storyline throughout the movie.

The film goes along with primatologist Davis Okoye (Dwayne Johnson), as he works together with Dr. Kate (Naomi Harris) to stop three mutated animals, a gorilla, crocodile, and wolf. A genetic experiment has gone wrong and the creatures have become enormous and aggressive. The movie unravels its race with time to stop the worldwide disaster. It combines action and adventure to follow the storyline the whole way through to keep the audience interested.

The movie really focuses on the development of the three creatures through the science experiment. It shows how the interference of humans in nature can go completely bad and create worldwide effects. All three of the animals’ development makes the movie suspenseful because of how scary it is.

It shows how humans should not bring science and technology into nature and the side effects from it. The movie follows through and shows the consequences of manipulating the animals’ genetics. Human society should leave nature alone, and not try to create things that shouldn’t be done. Let nature play out itself and let it do its own things.

Viewers liked how the movie showed a light on the bad things that could happen if people in the real world tried to do something. Its rating is 7/10.