INCREDIBLES FAMILY DEFEATS DANGER

Google

The film “The Incredibles” is a movie that was released on October 24, 2004. It is based on a family of 5, including Bob Parr, Helen Parr, Violet Parr, Dash Parr and Jack-Jack Parr, each with their own unique super power.

This movie shows individualism between 5 members within their family. They all share their own power and it is specially made to represent them and who they are. As Helen and Bob Parr both take on danger and fight for safety, things start to fall down and they have to hide their identity. The kids were taken to school like regular children and Hellen and Bob worked regular jobs. However, Bob became bored and wanted to get back into being a superhero again by getting in shape and fighting against crime.

One good aspect of this movie is when Bob is taken in for a trap to be defeated by Incrediboy and his wife and children come to save him. Hellen thinks Bob is sneaking around; meanwhile, he’s fighting crime. She suspected something was off, so she went to go save him as her children snuck into the automobile to come help and they worked together as a family to save their dad/husband.

One bad aspect of this movie is that Incrediboy used to be filled with joy and Bob’s biggest fan, but he turns into a villain. He wanted to be his sidekick so badly, but Bob, known as Mr. Incredible, said it was a solo job. He was filled with rage and power; he wanted to take down Bob and everything he ever cared for.

This movie deserves a 10/10 for the way the plot was set up. The movie shows you the importance of family and how you need each other at times, even when you feel like it’s an independent job.