“BAD” PLEASES AUDIENCE

“BAD” PLEASES AUDIENCE
Google

Michael Jackson’s “Bad” is a classic. It’s a follow-up to his massive hit album, “Thriller.” It was released in 1987, and it’s filled with classic hits, like “Man in the Mirror” and “Bad.”

“Bad” is Michael Jackson’s 7th studio album. The album was released on August 31, 1987, and it was remastered in 2012. It includes 11 total songs and it lasts for 48 minutes.

Some other popular songs on the album are “The Way You Make Me Feel,” “Dirty Diana” and “Smooth Criminal.” These songs all have that pop feel to them. Some other songs have an R&B feel to them, like “I Can’t Stop Loving You” and “Liberian Girl.” The songs on this album have a unique feel, which adds to the overall feeling of the album.

The songs have different lengths and speeds to them, which is what pulls them together. Songs like “I Just Can’t Stop Loving You” and “Man In The Mirror” are slower songs. There are longer songs like “Leave Me Alone” and “Smooth Criminal,” which both last for around 4 minutes. “Bad” and “Dirty Diana” both have faster paces to them as well.

Overall, this album is really good. It shows how MJ can pull together different genres and feelings into one album.