“TANGLED” TICKLES AUDIENCES FANCY

The movie “Tangled” came out in 2010 and is able to be streamed on many platforms.

“Tangled” is a classic Disney princess movie about a princess with very long, blonde hair. In the movie, Rapunzel, the lead princess, is trapped in a castle with Mother Gothel, who kidnapped her when she was very young. Rapunzel eventually meets Flynn Rider, and he promises to get her out of the castle and take her to the floating lights on her birthday. They then find out that these floating lights signify the lost princess on her birthday.

A fan-favorite piece of “Tangled” is the songs. The song “I See the Light” is a beautiful song that accentuates the romanticism of the love trope between Flynn Rider and Rapunzel. All of the songs in this movie emphasize the scene they are playing behind. “I See the Light” won a Grammy for Best Song Written for Visual Media.

Another outstanding part about this movie is the plot. The plot of this movie is very intriguing to audiences. Though it’s a Disney movie, it has a beautiful storyline that is enjoyable to watch for people of all ages. The mood of this movie makes watchers sympathize with the different characters.

Overall, this movie deserves a 5/5 rating because of the songs and the plot.