CELTICS BATTLE FOR TOP SPOT

CELTICS BATTLE FOR TOP SPOT

The Celtics have had a great season so far, being the only team to hit 40 wins before 20 losses this season. 

The Celtics are the only team so far to hit Phil Jackson’s 40 before 20 criteria.  They have had a great season so far, holding the best record, including teams from both conferences. 

Jackson is a legend in the basketball world and he has a total of 13 rings as coach and player. He says that the Celtics are playing up to expectations. 

“You must win 40 games before you lose 20 to be seen as an elite team,” says Jackson.

In the Celtics last game against the Miami Heat, they had a hard fought last quarter. Jaylen Brown had pulled on Duncan Robinson’s arm at 0ne point in the last quarter. 

Brown even said himself that he didn’t mean to, but he didnt feel bad about doing it. 

I’m not trying to rip your arm off… but I’m not overly upset if that ends up happening,” says Brown.

The Celtics beat the Nets in a close game of 110-118. They are going to face them again in a back to back game.

People are saying they should attack the post game coming up because they are one of the best post teams in the league. 

“The truth is that Boston is among the best post-up teams in the NBA. They’re second in post-up frequency. They’re first in post-up efficiency,” says Adam Taylor.