“EVERYBODY HATES CHRIS” ENTERTAINS VIEWERS”

“Everybody Hates Chris” is a popular show from the early 2000’s. The show is in Chris’s (Tyler James Williams and Chris Rock’s) point of view. He lives with his mother Rochelle (Tichina Arnold), his father Julius (Terry Crews), his brother Drew (Tequan Richmond) and his sister Tonya (Imani Hakim).

“Everybody Hates Chris” has 4 seasons and 88 episodes, with 22 episodes in each season. The show first aired on September 22, 2005 and lasted until May 8, 2009. The show is about what life was like for Chris Rock as a kid. The show starts with him being 13 years old and ends with him being 15 years old. In the show, you will see that Chris gets treated much differently than his younger siblings. He also goes to an all white school and gets treated differently there, too.

“Everybody Hates Chris” is a popular show for many reasons. It is humorous, has relatable characters and shows serious topics in today’s world. It shows how racism was back then in the 1980’s. It shows relatable characters by showing how people like to save money, how hard it is to pay bills sometimes, how some siblings act towards one another and a lot of other things.

Some things that could be different could be the jokes in the show. Most people don’t find the jokes or the way the teachers treat Chris funny or amusing. Some people that watch the show might find the show repetitive and don’t like the way his parents treat him either.

The overall rating would be a 9/10 because the show is very funny and entertaining for all families.