KIDS TACKLE SEPHORA MAKEUP

KIDS TACKLE SEPHORA MAKEUP

Kids nowadays are influenced by everything they see. Mostly on TikTok, they learn to buy expensive makeup and excessively put things on their skin.

Tweens are mean and love Drunk Elephant, but do they know the damage they could be causing to their skin?

Many Sephora workers face conflict due to these preteens’ outbursts about all their expensive makeup and how they need it now.  These kids like the Drunk Elephant retinal serum because the bottle is aesthetic, and they just want it. These kids have no idea of the bad chemicals they are putting on their skin, and it is messing them up for the future. CTV news states, “The ‘Sephora kids’ trend could become a problem if youth’s use of skincare becomes ‘excessive’ and if the product has potent ingredients meant for adults,”

At the end of the day, it’s their money but they should learn about manners and being kind to employees. They need to be careful about what they put on their face. Youthful skin has a lot of collagen and these products are harsh. But, they think they know everything and won’t listen.

Kids are the new generation, and we need to teach them to be respectful and knowledgeable.