“AVATAR” TAKES ON SKY PEOPLE

“AVATAR” TAKES ON SKY PEOPLE

“Avatar” is a movie about alien people, who are known as “Navi” creatures that have very advanced strength and speed. They fight for survival and to keep each other safe and fed every day.

The movie was released on December 18th, 2009, and is known as one of the highest grossed films of all time. The movie starts off with people going into big machines and going to sleep. They wake up as their avatar body in the Pandora. They go and learn about their world, their people and how they survive.

One good aspect of the movie is that it looks like a whole other world in another dimension. It’s so beautiful, and it makes you feel like you’re at peace. It also makes you want to learn more about the world and how everything works. The land, the homes and the animals are so fascinating and their land has so much meaning to it.

One bad aspect is when the sky people start to destroy their land to put up their technology advancement. They were destroying what they had built and the “Navi” people had to defend their homeland. A lot of animals were killed and Pandora was in flames, but the Avatars stood strong together and fought for Pandora.

The rating of this movie deserves a ten out of ten for the way everything was set up. The words spoken within the film are truly inspiring, and it shows the audience that there is more to the world.