9-1-1 HAS FANS EXCITED WITH NEW SEASON

9-1-1 HAS FANS EXCITED WITH NEW SEASON

“9-1-1” is a series about first responders that is coming out with a new season. The premiere for season seven was released on December 29, 2023. It will officially be coming back to ABC on March 14, 2024.

“9-1-1” is a fast-paced show with lots of drama, created by Ryan Murphy. It began in 2018 and has been going for six seasons with more to come. The show is based on the life of first responders: firefighters, police, and 9-1-1 dispatchers. The series stars Angela Bassett, Peter Krause, Oliver Stark, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ryan Guzman, Aisha Hinds, Kenneth Choi, Corinne Massiah and Gavin McHugh. The first season has snagged 70% approval on Rotten Tomatoes, coming from 33 reviews. It has an average of around 5.9/10.

There are characters like Chimney, Buck and Eddie, who come with lots of fun and sometimes drama. Along with characters like Bobby and Hen, who are there to keep them in line, this show comes together really well. It’s similar to “Grey’s Anatomy,” with lots of drama, romance, and melancholy. It’s an amazing show for starting out only in 2018, and has a huge fanbase.

There are six seasons with great storylines. Each episode is about 45 minutes long, and the episodes really come together with a lot of cliffhangers. The episodes really correlate with the title a lot, which in some shows isn’t as well done. The episodes have their own little storylines, along with the main storyline.

Overall, it’s a well-rounded show with different aspects within the episodes. Although it’s full of drama, it keeps you watching it.