“ANYONE BUT YOU” STRIKES ROMANCE INTO FANS

The big hit movie “Anyone But You” came out in theaters on December 22nd, 2023.

“Anyone But You” is based on a fake dating couple, Bea (Syndey Sweeney) and Ben (Glen Powell), which eventually turns real. They meet on a bad first date, but while attending a destination wedding in Australia, they plan out a fake relationship. But, after Ben jumped in the ocean to save Bea, their feelings changed, and Ben and Bea developed real feelings for each other.

The best part about this movie is the cast. The directors picked perfect actors to fill all of the different characters in the movie. Main character Sydney Sweeney flawlessly executes the role of a lovestruck law student named Bea. Glen Powell, who plays Ben, also portrays an amazing role of a serious, romantic man, who is also funny.

Another great part about this movie is the soundtrack. The popular song “Unwritten” by Natasha Bedingfield plays a few times in this movie. This song eventually turns into a love song for Bea and Ben, after she hears him playing it on their plane ride to Australia. He later admits it’s his “serenity song” that he plays when he gets scared.

Overall, this movie earns a 5/5 rating because of the amazing storyline, cast and soundtrack.