LAKERS TAKE SEASON TOURNAMENT WIN

Google
The LA Lakers took home the in-seaon tournament win.

The Lakers practice hard every day to win the in-season tournament. The Lakers played as a team and it showed when they won against the Pacers.

Lebron James and Anthony Davis played together and scored 65 points combined.

The LA Lakers won the in-season tournament against the Pacers after they had been practicing all week to prepare.

The team never quit, and when something was not going well, they tried to help their teammates.

“The only thing we’re trying to do is hold each other accountable when we get to work and try to be the best we can be for each other, and when one is not going well, try to pick each other up,” says James.

The Lakers started a little rough, but they have gotten things together and are going on a good run. 

James doesn’t think that players should compete with their teammates on the court, instead play together and stay together. 

“We’re not trying to compete with one another on the court or on a lifestyle basis. [Davis] knows who he is, I know who I am,” says James.

The Lakers know how to play as a team and how to move the ball together. 

James looks for Davis and knows how to give him opportunities to score the ball.

“He’ll say things like, ‘Let’s get AD going.’ Or, ‘Run this for AD,” says Davis.