BENGALS LOOK TO MAKE PLAYOFFS

BENGALS LOOK TO MAKE PLAYOFFS

The Cincinnati Bengals are looking to make the playoffs, which looked almost impossible earlier in the year. 

The Bengals look to Jake Browning to lead them to the playoffs.

Browning has led the Bengals to 2 straight wins starting at quarterback and hasn’t looked too bad putting up receptacle numbers in his 2 starts so far.

Browning has been pretty good in the games he has started for the Bengals. 

“No one will mistake Browning for Burrow, but the backup quarterback has filled in more than admirably. He added to his standout season on Sunday by going 18 for 24 with 275 passing yards, two touchdowns, and an interception, adding another score on a third-quarter quarterback sneak,” says Sportingnews.com.

After a couple of good performances, the Bengals now look to the playoffs as they hope to make it in, being tied with a couple of teams. 

The Bengals are back in the playoff race after a couple of good wins. 

“All of a sudden, the Bengals are right back in the mix. Cincinnati took games from the Jaguars on ‘Monday Night Football,’ then another against the wild-card-contending Colts in Week 14 to move to 7-6, the team’s first winning record since Week 10,” says Sportingnews.com.

As of today, the playoff race is a scramble with 6 teams being tied for the number 6 spot in the playoffs.

Since the Bengals have not won as many games in the AFC, they are 10th in the playoff race.

“The Bengals are 10th behind the Texans and Broncos because of a better AFC record than the Bengals’ 3-6. About the only certain things we know for sure are that in the two previous 17-game seasons, no 10-7 team has not made it and in the three previous seasons of the expanded seven-team playoff format only one 10-win team has not made it and that was the 10-6 Dolphins in 2020,” says Bengals.com.