GOLDEN TICKETS SPREAD FOR CHOCOLATE

GOLDEN TICKETS SPREAD FOR CHOCOLATE
Google

“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” is a very popular movie from the early 2000’s. One bar of chocolate changed a little boy and his family’s lives.

“Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” was released on July 10, 2005. The movie starts off with machines making the Wonka Bars. After the chocolate bars are done being made, Willy Wonka chooses five random chocolate bars and puts a golden ticket on each. The chocolate bars are soon packed up and sent away. Everyone hears about the golden tickets in newspapers and on the news. A young boy by the name of Charlie Bucket, age 11, and his family heard about the golden tickets in the newspaper one day and decided to buy some chocolate bars.

Charlie and his family were having a tough time. His father had just got laid off from his job and his mother was a stay at home mom. After the candy was all shipped to stores one-by-one, each bar of chocolate disappeared in hopes of finding 1 of the 5 golden tickets. Four kids found the tickets pretty fast and Charlie was starting to lose hope.

Throughout the movie, you will see flashbacks of Willy Wonka’s childhood. His father is a dentist. His flashbacks reveal that his father has never approved of him eating chocolate or even being near chocolate. At the end of the movie, Charlie ends up being the last child left in the factory. He won the whole factory and was supposed to take over for Wonka. Charlie and Willy connected in the movie because they both had the same mindset about chocolate, but they had a different perspective about their families.

The rating would be a 9/10. “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” is a good movie to watch with family and friends because it is very funny, and it is a family fantasy movie.