RAIDERS NEED TO MAKE CHANGE QUICK

Google

The Las Vegas Raiders have many adversities and challenges that they are facing right now, and it needs to be changed or the team will spiral out of control and go downhill.

The Raiders have many problems starting from their head coaching problem, and they also do not know where the team stands with their problems.

The Raiders hope to turn around and make a change in their coaching and the way they run things.

Head Intern Coach Antonio Pierce expresses the love he has for this team.

“Each game you have a chance to get better and that is what we try to do,some people say you are getting worse but that’s their opinion,” says Pierce.

The team has a lot of confidence in themselves despite things going on.

“Obviously, I think it was time for a new coach, and I feel like it was best and time for some sort of change, just to bring some juice and more excitement,” says Adams.

“My knee was done, built up with fluid and more… This was the worst, especially when it was blown up like a balloon,” says Crosby.

These Raiders players are giving their all and leave it out on the field every time.

The team that the Raiders have may not look like much, but they also have improvements.

“Hey, look man I told him, when in doubt just give me the ball the rest will be handled,” says Jacobs.

Josh Jacobs feels that he can turn this team around and needs people on board.

Raiders can have a very good rest of their season if they focus and all come together as one.

There is nothing that can stop the team except for themselves.