MONEY DOESN’T BUY HAPPINESS

MONEY DOESNT BUY HAPPINESS

The debate of money buying happiness has become a common question that leaves people wondering if money buys you real happiness or just buys you new possessions.

Money doesn’t buy happiness.

Money is a great thing to have but doesn’t provide any internal happiness. Many people work their whole lives for money to be happy, but do they get to enjoy it? According to “Knowledge at Whorton,” “The exception is people who are financially well-off but unhappy. For instance, if you’re rich and miserable, more money won’t help.” This argument helps to prove that no matter how much money you make, it will only make you happy on the outside, not the inside. 

Some people would argue that having all this money will make you happy. Although having money would make your life a lot easier, it could also make it harder. Having lots of money is a big responsibility and can be stressful to some people if they don’t know how to handle it. 

Having money is good to a certain extent, but in the long run, it will not make you truly happy. There are plenty of other ways to reach true happiness in your life without the help of money.

Although money is a great thing to have, there are plenty of other ways to make you internally happy without having loads of money.