LAKERS STRUGGLE AS SEASON STARTS

LeBron James is trying to turn the Lakers season around.
LeBron James is trying to turn the Lakers’ season around.

The Los Angeles Lakers are having a rough time this year. With the record being 11-8, they are struggling to have a positive record. 

Lebron James and his team are trying their hardest at practice to play to their highest potential. They have been preparing all week to take over the okc and hopefully get to take the win home. 

No matter who you are playing with, you have to know how to play with them and work as a team.

“Your job is if you’re on the floor, then you try to make it work with the other four guys that are on the floor with you,” says James.

The Lakers have been struggling as a team to make shots, but their defense and their communication has been good. 

The Lakers carried out and got some good opportunities to score the ball. 

“We did execute. We got some great looks,” says James.

Taurean Prince and Cam Reddish are new players on the court and are still trying to get used to playing together. 

The Lakers are playing well; they just have to fix a couple of mistakes here and there, and they will be fine. 

“We’ve got new faces. I think we’re playing pretty well once we take care of the offensive rebounding and the transition, then we’ll be fine. And that doesn’t matter who is on the floor. That’s just an effort thing at this point,” says Anthony Davis.