WARRIORS PLAYERS GET SUSPENDED

Klay Thompson plays for the Golden State Warriors.
Google

In the Warriors past games, there have been problems. Some problems were having a rough start to games. A main problem was Klay Thompson getting into a fight with the Timberwolves. 

Klay Thompson was pushed by a Timberwolves player and stood up for himself. 

With the score knotted at 0-0, McDaniels and Thompson were tugging on each other’s jerseys and wound up in a shoving match near center court,” says Joe Nelson.

Another thing that happened in that same game was Draymond Green choking out Rudy Gobert. As Rudy Gobert tried breaking up the scuffle with Klay and Jaden McDaniels, Draymond came out of nowhere and put Rudy in a chokehold. 

People say it came out of nowhere and injured Rudy. 

“As Gobert seemed to be attempting to break up the scrum, Green put Gobert in a headlock as a mess of bodies moved across the court,” says Joe Nelson.

All four players (Draymond, Klay, Jaden and Rudy) got suspended for the incident. Rudy got a slight injury on his neck from the chokehold. 

People were talking about how Draymond won’t let anyone mess with his teammates even if it means he gets a suspension for it. 

“Following an altercation between Klay Thompson and Jaden McDaniels, Green put Timberwolves center Rudy Gobert in a chokehold, which led to an ejection and now a five game suspension.In an official announcement, the NBA revealed this punishment, along with fines for Klay Thompson, Rudy Gobert, and Jaden McDaniels,” says Joey Linn.