MARS PAIRS UP WITH SILK SONIC, ANDERSON .PAAK

Google

Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak and Silk Sonic all came together to create an amazing album. Bruno Mars’s last album, “24K Magic”, was released in 2016, which blew up.

The album was released on November 12th, 2021. It is about 30 minutes long with 10 songs. Songs like “Leave The Door Open,” “After Last Night,” “Smokin Out The Window” and “Skate” all became super popular on the internet and the radio. The album is very well-developed.

The overall band has a retro 70’s vibe, which shows on their album, especially the single “Leave The Door Open.” The album also has a R&B and soul feel. It feels very old-school, which isn’t seen often. It shows a lot of variety in this album, while also staying on the same theme overall.

The songs are great. The top three are “After Last Night,” ”Smoking Out The Window” and “Leave The Door Open.” All three of these songs kind of have the same R&B and soul feel. The lyrics are very well-written and honestly can show the emotion of the song and its meaning. The instrumental is very nicely put together.

Back to variety, the songs have different lengths and speeds. Some have different genres but have the same theme. It shows how different things can be while also showing how it can be on the same track at the same time. The shortest song is “Silk Sonic Intro.” It’s 1:03 long and has a 70’s retro vibe. The longest song is “Love’s Train.” It lasts 5:07 with a more R&B feel. Everyone in this album can put on a show and make an amazing album.

This album is recommended to anybody who likes more old-school music, and people who can always put on an amazing performance. Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak, and Silk Sonic are amazing artists, and it’s great how they all can work so well together.