MYERS BREAKS THROUGH FOOTBALL SEASON

Frank Marr
Braylon Myers, sophomore, is a defensive end for the Cats.

Braylon Myers is a sophomore at Struthers High School and loves playing on the varsity football team. 

Throughout the season, Myers has learned that you really need to work hard to get what you want, which is why he puts in so much effort. He says that he works very hard to get the spot he has and feels that you need to guide yourself to be victorious.

The football player thinks that you need to push yourself to get what you want.

“The most important thing I have learned is that you have to put in work in order to be successful,” says Myers.

Myers is having a very good season and has improved so much throughout the year. He still wants to work on being a better leader for the football team and as well as working on football more. 

The student wants to become a better player and leader for football and other people.

“I want to improve being a better player and a better leader for not just football but for everyone else,” says Myers.

In week 10 of the football season, Struthers lost to Poland. Two weeks later, Struthers played Poland in the playoffs and ended up winning, sending the Bulldogs home. This was a very exciting moment for Myers, as it was one of his most memorable moments of the season.

Myers remembers winning against Poland and getting to the next round of playoffs as his most unforgettable moment of the 2023 season.

“My most memorable moment is when we beat Poland to advance to the next round of playoffs and sent them home,” says the athlete.

View Comments (1)