PASCARELLA PRONOUNCES PASSION ON FOOTBALL LIFE

Leahcim Lokes Photography
Christian Pascarella, senior, is a wide receiver and defensive back for the Cats.

Football player Christian Pascarella is a senior at Struthers High School. 

Pascarella is one of the captains of the football team, he has been playing football for about 9-10 years. He is very happy and thankful as he was voted to be captain by all of his teammates, and he knows he can be a great leader for the team. 

Pascarella is thrilled to be captain. 

“Being voted captain by all the guys, knowing they stand behind me and I can represent the team as a whole is a great feeling,” says the football star. 

Pascarella has looked up the most to his dad while playing. He was also the one who inspired him the most to start playing this sport. Some people have even told him that he reminds them of his dad, which made an impact on the player. 

This feels accomplishing for Pascarella. 

“My dad, for sure, I’ve had countless people come up to me who used to play with my dad tell me that I remind them of him which is always a great feeling because he is the one who inspired me to play the game,” says Pascarella. 

The football player feels ecstatic before walking out on the field and just seeing everyone’s support. He feels that the team has a lot of energy every game, but when it comes down to the last few playoff games, the feeling is not the same.

Captain speaks on playoff games as they feel different. 

“We always come ready to play with high energy, but when it’s a playoff game, it’s completely different,” says the player. 

Pascarella feels that the team can get very far into playoffs, or even win the state championship, because they have a lot of faith in themselves. 

“Trust The Climb. I’m sure to the people outside, it’s just a dumb saying that we made up but that’s what us seniors have been living by for these past couple years. The climb represents the struggles that not only come in a season but in life as well,” he says.