JAMES DEMOLISHES TRAIL BLAZERS

James had a dominating performance against the Trail Blazers.

The LA Lakers prepared to battle the Trail Blazers in game four of the 2023 season.

Lebron James is ready to take off the trailblazer. He can’t afford to lose another game in this new season. 

James made two free throws in the crunch with four minutes and 36 seconds left to put the Lakers up by five again. 

The Lakers are not a team that can just give up in the middle of the game, that is not who they are. 

“And for us as competitors, and our team and our makeup this year, we’re not a lay-down team. That’s just not the makeup of our club,” says James.

He had 37 points with 11 rebounds and railed the Trail Blazers in the second half. The Lakers took home the win. 

The Lakers have been having a rough time on getting wins, and they just need to stay as a team and get better every day. 

”We’ve been through it a lot. And I just want to try to continue to keep improving, throughout late games and one-possession games, two-possession games when we’re down late,” says James.

James went into the game with the Trail Blazers, and he had a sprained ankle but that did not stop him. He kept on going and finished the game with 37 points. 

James believes you can give up in the middle of the game, or you can try your best throughout the whole game and see what happens when the last buzzer comes on. 

”I guess it’s only one or two ways, you can either go out and you can lay down and get ready for the next game or you can see what happens in the third quarter, make a game of it,” says James.