STRUTHERS BASKETBALL READY TO ROCK AND ROLL

Frank Marr
Grady Moore, senior, is a point guard for the Cats.

The Struthers WIldcats are preparing to start off the 2023-2024 season. They just got the team back together with some players returning this year.

The Wildcats bring back these Seniors Grady Moore, Lucas Patti and Andrew Kopnicky. There are some great players returning to the basketball team, and they are looking to bring the heat this season.

Moore is looking forward to the season.

“I feel more excited than ever because I have been looking forward to the season for a long time now. I’ve always wanted to be the guy people look up to and now it’s my time.” Says Moore.

The Wildcats are preparing hard for the season. They started practice early and are going hard. They have already had a scrimmage, and the scrimmage was closed but good words were said.

The player is a good help to the team. He is excited about the upcoming season.

The senior knows his potential to assist the team.

“I feel like my unselfishness and my ability to find an open teammate will be a big help for our team this year,” says Moore.

The Wildcats have high hopes for the season.

Moore knows the team has what it takes to succeed. 

“I think our chemistry is building right now and alot of us are friends outside of basketball anyways, so we get along and things kind of flow on the court, “ says Moore.