CLIPPERS START OF SEASON SO FAR

The LA Clippers have some big names added to its roster for the ’23-’24 season.

The Clippers season has started well so far with a good record and good trades. 

The Clippers have big name players like James Harden, Russell Westbrook, Paul George and Kahwi Lenard. Their season has been off to a good start with a good record. 

The staff makes sure to keep a good eye on their players to make sure they’re happy and healthy.

“Just see what he’s thinking about and nitpick his brain a little bit, and then the same with him, he’ll call me and see what I think about certain things,” says Leonard.

Clippers have just received NBA all star James Harden in a recent trade. He can be a great addition to the team, and most of the Clippers players are happy about it. 

Many people believe it will be a great season for the Clippers with their new addition.  

Before leaving on their four-game eastern trip, Lue said he believes this will be a “great working relationship.”

People believe Harden joining the Clippers while Westbrook is on the team will be a great reuniting. Harden and Westbrook haven’t been on the same team since 2019 on the Rockets but before that 2009 on OKC. 

People think this combo being back together will bring the Clippers the rewards they deserve.

“I’ve been knowing Russ since Boys and Girls Club in LA, so our relationship goes far beyond basketball. But yeah, of course he was one of the reasons, you know what I mean? I feel he has something to prove as well. And all in all, we got a goal that we’re trying to accomplish. What better way to do it than together in LA? So [he was] definitely one of the reasons,” says Harden.