EXERCISING BENEFITS EVERYONE

Google

Exercising is good for your mental health, reducing risk of diseases, strengthening bones and muscles and improving your ability to partake in everyday activities. 

Exercising is important because it can improve your lifestyle and mental health. 

Those who exercise at least two times a week can see an increase in their motivation and energy. Exercising can make you feel good about yourself and provide you with some confidence. You don’t have to go to the gym every day or do heavy lifting to exercise. Exercise can be as simple as going on small walks or doing a ten-minute exercise like planks or push-ups. According to a study, “To top things off, moving the body seems to help the brain. Several studies have found that exercise can reduce the symptoms of depression, and it changes the brain in ways similar to antidepressant medications. In old age, physical activity may delay the slide of cognitive decline into dementia, and even once that process has started, exercise can improve certain aspects of thinking.”

Many may argue that exercise is a waste of time and that it could do more harm than good. Most teenagers don’t get the chance to even go outside, let alone workout for an hour a day, either because they find it boring or they don’t have time. Though it is true that exercise can be exhausting for some people, there are so many fun forms of exercise that people could find interest in. There is pilates, swimming, dance, jogging, hiking, jump rope, and biking. All of these are fun activities that anyone could take interest in without being exhausted or bored. 

To start to include exercise in your lifestyle, you could start by getting better at managing time. If you can learn to make a schedule, you will be able to fit working out somewhere in your schedule throughout the week. Another thing you can do is to become disciplined. It takes dedication to be able to go to the gym consistently and enjoy it. You could also start to wake up earlier and go to bed earlier to make time for the gym and your other activities. 

All it takes to start working out is motivation, time and discipline. If you can get some exercise throughout your week, you will see many benefits. You will begin to feel more motivated, your happiness will increase, and you will gain other physical health benefits.