“TAYLOR SWIFT: THE ERAS TOUR” MOVIE SELLS OUT THEATERS

“Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour” came out in theaters on Friday, October 13th.

The Eras Tour movie consists of Taylor Swift’s 3 hour long show, which includes all of her 10 albums in one concert. This movie is shown in AMC, Regal and Cinemark theaters. There are 41 out of 44 songs in the movie. “Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour” was recorded throughout her six shows in SoFi stadium.

The best part of The Eras Tour movie was the outfit changes. Between transitions, she completely changes her whole outfit. She even somewhat changes her outfit on stage in songs. All 16 outfits she wears each night look astonishing.

Another amazing part about “Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour” is the transitions between eras. The editors did an outstanding job with making the transitions look incredible. The transition from “evermore” to “Reputation” was the best transition. An edited snake wraps around the stage while Swift is changing outfits.

Overall, “Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour” movie deserves a 5/5 rating. This is because of the songs, the transitions and the outfit changes.