BRUNO MARS’ CONCERT ATTRACTS MANY IDOLS

Google

Bruno Mars is back on tour. He hasn’t been on tour since December 31st, 2018. He’s going on tour in places like Brazil, Korea, the US, and Japan.

The concert in Korea was about 2 hours long. He sang songs like “When I Was Your Man,” “That’s What I Like,” “Fly As Me,” and “Grenade.” There also were a lot of famous guests that attended the concert: EXO, BTS, BLACKPINK, THE BOYZ group members, Day6 members, Hajoon from Rose and many Korean actors. Many idols cherish Bruno Mars, they were all excited to see him. One of the idols from BTS, RM, complimented Bruno Mars very well.

The concert was filled with special effects. For example, there were purple lights, laser beams and the stage was lit up. It really added to the music, and gave the concert a good feel. The song choices were great, especially because a lot of people haven’t heard him sing those songs in a long time. The special effects went really well with the song choices.

He also added different instrumental parts to the song that weren’t in the original song, along with extra vocals. It really brought everything together. The instrumental for one of the songs, “That’s What I Like” had a more hispanic feel to it. “Uptown Funk” had more of a city feel. “When I Was Your Man” had more vocals; it really showed his emotion in the song.

The concert was great and can be recommended to anyone. He is such a great artist and knows how to put things together.