ALL AMERICAN TEACHES LESSONS

Did you know that “All American” can make you feel different emotions while watching it?

“All American” is about a seventeen-year-old named Spencer James who is a football player. He has a terrible relationship with his dad in the beginning. He lives in Crenshaw with all his old friends and believes that he can protect all of his people in his hometown of Crenshaw. Spencer James becomes part of the Beverley football team too and goes from staying in Crenshaw to staying in Beverley with Billy Baker.

One good aspect about the show is that Spencer always puts everyone before himself. People like that because it gives everyone a lesson on how it changes people. He puts everyone before himself and really starts to hurt himself without even noticing. That is showing people to not always put everyone before you because it can hurt you and how you feel sometimes.

One downfall is how Spencer pushed his dad away and how he tried to help but wouldn’t even listen to his dad. People think that you should always listen and hear people out because it’s not all about you and later down the line you might regret not fixing things. Another problem is how Spencer acts towards his dad when he doesn’t even know the whole story of why his dad left. Spencer just pushes his dad away and doesn’t even try to hear what his dad has to say.

“All American” can teach you a lot of lessons. The rating of this show is a 10/10 for the acting of the emotions, and it’s very catchy to watch.