JAMES PREPARES FOR START OF NBA SEASON

Erik Drost
LeBron James is preparing for the 23-24 season.

Lebron James and the Lakers are working hard everyday to have a great season. 

James and his team are in the gym six days a week, and they all work hard to get better as a team. 

James tries his best to not get injured and do everything he can to stay healthy. 

“Bron, he does a great job taking care of himself,” says Darvin Ham, LA Head Coach.

The Lakers are working hard and got to adapt to the team that they have now. It won’t be an easy change, but they have to learn to work together and figure out each other’s strengths and weaknesses. 

The Lakers are going to be in the weight room a lot of the time to prepare their body for the upcoming challenges. 

“The team that’s around him now, the pieces that we have in place, those guys are going to step up and do a lot of heavy lifting early,” says Ham.

The LA coach wants James to have a great season and to perform to the best of his  ability. 

The LA coach is going to look deeply into the schedule, so James can have a great season.

‘’The second-year Lakers coach added that he will look long range at the team’s 82-game schedule to find opportunities for James to lighten his load,’’ says Ham.

The LA Lakers will be in the gym working out and doing drills everyday starting November 1st.