RAIDERS TAKE FALL AGAINST BEARS

The Raiders fell to the Bears on October 22.

The Las Vegas Raiders took a fall against the Chicago Bears Sunday, October 22. They played in Chicago at the Bears home stadium and left with a record of three and four.

Players from the team show their true emotions for the game and say that this is a business and the team cannot afford to keep losing.

The Raiders hope to come out with a victory next week but still need to focus on the loss.

Wide Receiver Davante shows emotions and tells how he feels after the loss.

“I’m always here as being one of the team leaders. I’m going to have to make better decisions and plays and do my part to make sure that we can come out on top next time and the guys around me can become better,” says Adams.

The Raiders have confidence going into next week and need to get past the loss.

“We just have to do better,there’s no excuse, play better, compete better. There is a lot we can do better and we need to show it on Sundays, we certainly did not show it today on the field,” says Mcdaniels.

“There are ways that we can give him the ball, and it was working so we need to keep executing and get better off the loss. and it was working,” says Hoyer. 

Raiders have more work to do if they want to make it far in this league.

The Raiders are ready for their next game and look forward to winning.

“Our job is to do it as wideouts. We have to get the run game going and there are just too many things we make mistakes on that we have been struggling with,” says Renfrow.

Josh Jacobs, the star running back, hopes for more carries this week.

Raiders are very confident for the next week and hope to play like the team they are.

The team that the Raiders have can take them a long way if they focus.