DAMSEL INTRIGUES VIEWERS INTO WATCHING

The movie “Damsel” was released on March 8th, 2024 on Netflix.

“Damsel” is about a woman, Princess Elodie (Millie Bobby Brown), who is thrown into a cave with a fire-breathing dragon after she agrees to marry Prince Henry (Nick Robinson). After finding out that this marriage was a trap and they were using Princess Elodie to repay ancient debt, the Princess has to use her best skills to survive.

One of the best parts about the movie “Damsel” is the soundtrack. These songs have a powerful and entertaining beat to them that make the scenes in front of them all the more intriguing. The introduction songs and the songs while Princess Elodie is trying to survive emphasize the scenes.

Another outstanding part of the movie is the special effects and background. The special effects looked very real and fascinated viewers even more. The backgrounds were also very convincing. The cave looked surprisingly real and Millie Bobby Brown emphasized her fear when acting, which made it even more believable. The dragon also had many details that may have compelled the younger audience to believe it could’ve been a real dragon.

Overall, this movie deserves a 5/5 rating because of the plot, soundtrack and production.