RAIDERS HOPE TO IMPROVE WITH DRAFT

RAIDERS HOPE TO IMPROVE WITH DRAFT

The Las Vegas Raiders are hoping to make significant changes during the draft and hope to have a better team than they already have.

The draft is coming up, and the Raiders are looking for someone who can lead them to the best they can be and maybe even championships.

With the season being over, the Raiders have very little time to sit and actually think about who they are going to draft.

Antonio Pierce is the head coach who wants a certain player on his team, and there are things that they should be capable of.

“I think everything is on the table… Whatever makes the Raiders better,” says Pierce.

Coach Pierce just wants somebody who will give their all, no matter what happens or the outcome.

“When I say I’m a go-getter, whatever it takes to win,” says Pierce.

If the Raiders think smart, they will make a great move for this draft, especially since the problems that they have been dealt with.

“It’s just cool because it’s kind of like a fresh start for me. When you’ve got a head coach that shows good energy,” says Wilkins.

The Raiders brought in a veteran defensive tackle, meaning that their front four is already looking better than it was.

The Raiders are making slow changes, but when the draft comes, this will be the real test to see if they are going to deal the right card.

If the Raiders draft right, they will have a better chance and season than they possibly have ever had.