“HAMILTON” ATTRACTS AUDIENCES NATIONWIDE

“Hamilton” is one of the biggest musicals, which made $854 million.

“Hamilton” is a musical based on Alexander Hamilton, a founding father. It talks about how he came up in life and then eventually died. It goes on about his story, his family and his legacy. The show stars Lin Manuel Miranda as Alexander Hamilton, who also wrote the entire show, Leslie Odom Jr. as Aaron Burr, Christopher Jackson as George Washington and Daveed Diggs as Thomas Jefferson, along with more.

The songs are very well-written and they are catchy. The songs go really well with the overall vibe of the musical. There are songs like “My Shot,” “The Room Where It Happened” and “Wait For It.” The lyrics go into detail about what is happening, even including the year that these events took place.

The dances go along with the songs very well. They help add a surrounding effect to the musical. They move tables, chairs, books, and other things that help add to it.

Overall, the musical is very well done. It has excellent components that add to the overall feel.