“FREE GUY” IMPRESSES GAMERS, MOVIE LOVERS

During the course of the years 2021-2023, many movies have been released and viewed by the public. One of those movies was a movie titled “Free Guy.” The movie was released in August of 2021.

“Free Guy” was released on August 13, 2021. The movie’s genre fits into the action and comedy side of the collection of movies many watched. Ryan Reynolds–the actor that played as Deadpool–stars as the main character of the story, Guy. The filming for the movie took around three months and due to the pandemic, the movie was postponed twice until it made its final release. The movie takes one hour and 55 minutes to watch.

The story starts with the main protagonist, Guy, figuring out that he was merely a background character in the game he lived in. He soon encounters a player that changed the fabrics of his code. This is where the story begins as he ventured on the path of his self-discovery. With many special effects and references, the movie comes to life. All of these effects put the audience in the world and nature of the game the protagonist lives in.

The actors that played in this movie are Ryan Reynolds, Jodie Comer, Joe Keery and Taika Waititi. These actors played as main characters, Guy, Keys and Antwan. Although, not only actors made it into this movie. Famous Youtubers and Twitch streamers, DanTDM, Jacksepticeye, Ninja, Pokimane and Lazerbeam made their appearance in the film. With mentions of these actors and streamers, the movie sparks both movie fans and gaming fans.

This movie deserves a 5/5 rating. People with gaming interests or even people who generally love movies should give this movie a shot.