“WAVES” EVOKES EMOTION

“Waves” is about a tragic death between this couple and the significant other trying for new love.

This show is about family dynamics, relationships, personal growth and forgiveness. It’s also about an African American family that navigates love and tries to complete their journey. They are on a journey because Kevin Harrison lost his significant other, so they were trying to cope together. This movie is an emotional story that has the themes of grief, love and resilience.

One good aspect of this movie is the powerful story telling about their emotional journeys. People liked that because it showed a lot of details of what was happening in their healing journey.

One downfall of this movie is how slow it was going and how long it took to get to the story. Viewers didn’t like the pacing of the film and thought it was slow at times.

“Waves” teaches you to love and forgive and to come together because you may not see that person ever again. The rating of this movie is a 10/10 for the storytelling and performances.