BOILA TACKLES THROUGH PLAYOFFS

Leahcim Lokes Photography
Vince Boila is the right guard the Cats.

Vincent Boila is a junior at Struthers High School. He is a part of the football team. He plays offensive guard and defensive tackle. 

This is the third time that the Wildcat football team has made it to regional finals. This year’s football team has a lot of special talent.

The team has many amazing emotions going this far. 

“It feels great to be a part of making history and know it will have a lasting effect for years to come,” says Boila. 

The team took on Lake Catholic on Friday, November 10. The boys had an amazing game leading them to week 14.

The boys won the game within the final seconds on a trick play. 

“My emotions were high; once that clock hit zero, I was jumping around and celebrating with my teammates,” says the offensive guard. 

Week 14 is played against Canton South, determining who is the regional champion. There is a lot on the line, but the boys will get it done. 

The team has goals they need to accomplish to win the championship. 

“My goal is to win our game against Canton South and make it to the next round,” says the player.