CARCELLI STARTS OFF STRONG

Frank Marr
Front Row (Left to Right): Alexandra Ashraf Karam Milad, Ja’Nele Stephenson, Gracey Martinez, Alyssa Emerson Back Row (Left to Right): Olivia Miner, Talisa Lee, Lexa Tovtin, Bella Sahli, Alyssa Carcelli

Alyssa Carcelli is a sophomore at Struthers High School and is thrilled for her first year throwing for track.

This will be Alyssa’s first year playing this sport. She is very excited and can’t wait for their upcoming meet. Carcelli has never thrown before, but her skill is still very impressive and she only wants to get better. The athlete wants to reach many goals by the end of the season and hopes that she can improve a lot.

The sophomore wants to get better.

“By the end of the season, I hope to be better at throwing overall and just improve a lot in different ways,” says the thrower.

The high schooler agrees that you need to practice every day if you want to get better. The only way to upgrade her skill is to push and motivate herself to her achievements. Carcelli gets better from working really hard to increase her abilities and be an overall better athlete.

Carcelli is working to improve throughout the season.

“To get better, I go to practice every day and work very hard to improve myself and be a better athlete,” says the player.

This is the athlete’s first year in track, and she has already improved drastically. With the season just starting, Carcelli thinks that she could only get better and will make a lot of progress before the season concludes.

She wants to continue working during the season.

“I think the season will be good for me because I’ve already improved a lot and could only get better,” says Carcelli.