LAKERS TAKE OVER CAVS

D’angelo Russell led the Lakers over the Cavs on April 6.

The LA Lakers took over the Cavs on April 6 at home with a final of 116-97. 

D’angelo Russell led the Lakers with 28 points; Lebron James scored 24 and Anthony Davis had 22 points with 13 rebounds. 

The Lakers are winning 9-10 games played so far, and they are in eighth place right now in the Western Conference. Their next game is against the Grizzlies at home. 

Anthony Davis feels very confident about his team. 

“We’re very confident in our ballclub,” says Davis.

It was the first time the Lakers have been eighth in the conference since December. They are fighting for a playoff spot.

Darvin Ham gives some advice.

“Just take care of us. Continue to look for ways to get better individually and collectively. Everything else will take of itself,” says Ham. 

The Lakers played as a team and came out victorious after the game. Ham said to limit the turnovers, and they would end up winning the game and that’s what happened. 

If the Lakers keep playing together, then they would be exactly where they want to be. They just have to play hard on offense and defense. 

“We’ll fall exactly in the spot we’re supposed to fall, but the key is for us to be playing at a high level on both sides of the ball,’’ says Ham.

At one point, the Lakers had a 19-0 run against the Cavs late in the game.