BENGALS ENTER OFF-SEASON

BENGALS ENTER OFF-SEASON
Google

The Bengals need to have a big offseason to have some success.

This offseason, the Bengals have lost key players and are looking to replace them.

The Bengals have lost a key player at offensive tackle and have been able to replace him with Trent Brown, and this seems to be a really good signing.

The Bengals seem to only gain from this deal.

“It’s hard to see the negative in signing a proven player like Brown that has the ability to play both tackle spots. The Bengals deserve praise for adding him, and they should be better on offense with him on the roster,” says si.com.

The Bengals replaced Nick Scot after a disappointing season and have signed Von Bell to replace him. Von has played for the Bengals before, and they are excited to pair him with new Sinning Geno Stone.

The Bengals are ready to pair Geno Stone with Von Bell.

“In Cincinnati, Bell will be paired with safety Geno Stone, who agreed to a two-year contract with the Bengals earlier this week. Stone’s seven interceptions ranked second in the NFL last year and were the most by a Baltimore Ravens player since Ed Reed had eight in 2010,” says ESPN.

Sadly, the Bengals might have to part ways with Tee Higgins as he has refused a trade and the Bengals have been trying to find a trade for him.

Since Tee refused a trade, the Bengals still haven’t found a trade.

“ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported in March that Higgins had requested a trade after the Bengals placed the franchise tag on him and hadn’t engaged in long-term contract talks with him since March 2023,” says Bleacher Report.