WOLIKOW TAKES ON TRACK SEASON

Isabella Sferra
Natalie Wolikow, sophomore, is a member of the relay team.

Natalie Wolikow is a sophomore that runs track and field at Struthers High School. This will be her fourth year running track for Struthers. 

The runner has been running track for the last four years. She loves going to meets and being with her teammates, it’s what she looks forward to most throughout the season.

The sophomore loves to have a good race. 

“My favorite part about running is finishing a tough race with a good time and winning,” says the runner.  

Wolikow believes that she can keep the team in place. The sophomore believes that she can lead the players into the right path if the team ever has doubts about losing.

The teammate works hard and helps the team in various ways. 

“I feel I can lead my team in the right direction by being a leader and working my hardest all the time so freshmen and those new to track will know what to do and to give 100% all the time,” says the track star. 

The sophomore has always had passion for the sports she plays. Wolikow always had the best attitude and great spirit while doing what she loves the most.

The track star strives to better herself and stay positive. 

“Being positive myself, continuing to improve myself and helping my teammates improve to the best of my abilities, so we have good results in meets,” says Wolikow.